Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Well hello there....

PhotobucketPhotobucket





PhotobucketPhotobucket

















Hello....
Eeessh it's been more than a month since I blogged. Life has been busy, wedding in 1 Month 1 day!!! I am beyond excited!! My shower from my ladies, stag with my ladies and honeymoon in a month. Life couldn't get any better!AlthooooooThere is a game on tonight (GO Canucks Go!) and they are losing :( As much as I'd love to chat.....I need to cheer them out of there cold snap...Talk to you soon....promise

5 comments:

  1. Cute Outfits! I can't believe your wedding is in a month! Congratulations!

    xoxo
    Stacey

    http://fiveminutestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to see a post from you! A month? omg! how exciting! Hope to see updates!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a gorgeous dress, have fun getting married!

    Love Free x

    ReplyDelete
  4. so exciting about the wedding! congrats!
    I love that first dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress and cardi look super cute together.



    http://ninaslittleblackblogofstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank for leaving a comment. It makes my day!! :)