Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Working on the Retro

New project is in tow....My retro basement (see outfit pictures) is going to be sooo less 70's  Do you like my cord curtains?  How about the wood paneling on the walls?  Too bad we already ripped out the green shag carpets, they were a beauty!!! More pics to come when complete!!


Photobucket
Photobucket


















Outfit today is going in the catergory of Extendadrobe.  Before, this was reserved for just my babes clothes, I decided now, it will be anything borrowed.  This stripped tunic, its my sisters...and how cute is it?!  So comfy and soft(I think most tunics are)She let me borrow is yesterday, thanks sis!




PhotobucketPhotobucket









Thrifted: Sweater&Belt, Tunic: sisters, Leggings:Garage, Boots: Sirens

2 comments:

  1. Hi :-) I hope you don't mind me posting this, but I think it's funny (in a happy way!). I'm just browsing through new posts on my blogroll and there was your post and this one back to back: http://bluepaperlanterns.blogspot.com/2011/03/im-done.html I would say, great minds think alike! And by the way, I really love both your outfits! I absolutely covet a breton stripe dres. Shouldn't be too hard to find, but no luck as of now :-)

    www.relatablestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's too funny. Thanks for the link, great minds do think alike! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank for leaving a comment. It makes my day!! :)