Monday, March 28, 2011

Hello There!

Photobucket


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket






Photobucket










Photobucket


Well Hello There...Nice to see you again.
I have been insanely busy at work and pretty much hated a computer screen by the time I got home. Forgive me?
Spring is here and we are finally getting the sunshine we deserve. BUT it still has a chill. That brings me to adding tights to what could be a bare legged outfit. I am getting jealous. Some ladies that I follow look straight up summer. No fair.
Hope all is well with everyone!!

Daisy :)

2 comments:

  1. Yay for spring and for you being back! Thanks for the button thingy it works great, jusrt read your e-mail, now I'm even more curious about the wedding, 104 huh? So exciting!

    <3 Cess O.
    The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been missing your outfit posts! Great to see you bacn and looking as great as ever!!

    xoxo
    Stacey

    http://fiveminutestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank for leaving a comment. It makes my day!! :)