Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Head above water!

PhotobucketPhotobucket










PhotobucketPhotobucket































Purse: Marc Jacobs Jacket: Roxy, Skirt: Thrifted. Shirt: Artizia, Bracelet: One from Tiffany's others random, Boots:GoJane

PhotobucketPhotobucket





















Photobucket


Have you ever been so swamped where you feel like you're JUST keeping your head above water?!?!  That has been me for the last 2 weeks.  I have taken on new duties and responsibilities at work and it gives me this feeling.  Although, I welcome it!  It's become a great challenge to stay above that water and prove to myself that I was meant to do it. 

Daisy

4 comments:

  1. I like your outfit! Simple and chic. I wore something similar today myself.

    Hope you don't get too stressed with your work. I'm one of those people who would rather have too much to do than not enough, though, so it sounds exciting to me! Good luck staying sane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with those new responsabilities pretty sure you'll do just fine, with a little time for adjustment! So in love with your Tiff's bracelet!

    <3 Cess O.
    The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay you're rocking your MBMJ :) Love the skirt too!

    Good Luck at work!!

    xoxo
    Stacey

    http://fiveminutestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love these boots. you look amazing. I'm completely following now, I hope you will as well. I started my blog a little over a month ago. It's all about celebrity fashion from the point of view of an LA stylist. Stop by to see multiple post a day on the latest celebrity fashion news. Would love your support. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank for leaving a comment. It makes my day!! :)