Friday, February 25, 2011

Never say Never! and Double Trouble!

Can you guess what my title means?....Went to go see the Justin Bieber movie tongiht and lets just say, Never say Never cause I went to see it with my BF(yep, that's right!).  We are both Bielibers (get it?!)  What a cute documentry that is.  Makes me like him even more because he actually has talent!
Sorry I have been a little MIA for a couple of days...sometimes it's nice to come home from work and not continue to stare at a computer screen, can you all relate?

Finally broke out the what I call "someones great grandmas dress"  I would have to say, it's a little different but very comfortable.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



 
Photobucket
You get 2 outfit posts today!! :)
PhotobucketPhotobucket

It's also been crazy cold, with wind and sunshine. Gotta love the West Coast weather!

4 comments:

  1. I saw the movie with my kids. Thought it was great. Got a little teary at some points. Go Biebs!!!


    http://everydayinjeans.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe your bf likes JB! That's so sweet, last outfit looks so comfy and cozy, yet cool!

    Hope you have an amazing weekend! xo
    http://blog.cessoviedo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha so funny!
    Love your outfits as usual Sis!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfits! The second is my favorite, just because it's more like my style, but the first is super pretty too! I love the print on the dress in the first one, and the more casual, relaxed feel of the second... :)

    LizAnn
    VPV Intern
    http://www.ShopVPV.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank for leaving a comment. It makes my day!! :)