Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Double Trouble

Hello there....ok, my kitchen was done, then my faucet started to leak uggghhhh.  Things are torn apart and a mess....sooooo pitcures tomorrow, k?!? Promise!

This was yesterday outfit.  Almost 4 hours at the hair salon so I didn't get a chance to post.  Can you tell I am loving the faux leather jacket?!  I actually bought it in 2 colours.  Not too sure if I have posted it yet. 


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket





This, was today!  Decided to bring out the maxi dress and use it for winter.  Throw a little (or baggy) sweater over top and bam....it's winterized!!



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My stylists used a new technique for colour on my hair.  So far I looove it.  I love the fact that I have the best of both worlds, curly and straight.  Gonna rock the straight for a couple of days then check out what the way it looks curly.  It's like getting your hair done all over again! 
Photobucket

Photobucket



1 comment:

  1. Where did you get the faux leather jacket? Love the first outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Thank for leaving a comment. It makes my day!! :)