Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Busted!

As I was taking these pictures, I was busted by my new neighbours.  They moved in in September and we haven't introduced yet.  I was a little embarrassed but whatever :)
Good thing...I FINALLY figured out how to put my point and shoot on continuious takes (or whatever it's called) I thought for sure(without reading my manual) that this couldn't be done.  Yup, it can!  Whoot whoot.






I noticed once I was done with pictures, I didn't get a frontal shot of my shirt.  Oooops, I took a quick one when I got in.  I would have to say, not really liking the outfit.  Kind of feels like PJ's lol

1 comment:

  1. Lol! I've been busted by others so many times, it's kind of embarrasing, they look at me like: Who do you think you are? Gisele? lol ...

    http://blog.cessoviedo.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank for leaving a comment. It makes my day!! :)