Sunday, November 14, 2010

Who wants some not so Mocha Cheesecake!?!?!

So yesterday was my STBH birthday. I decided to be domesticated and make homemade Lasagna and some Cheesecake. I have never attempted cheesecake ever and wasn't too sure how it would turn out. Well, the final presentation kinda sucked but it tasted wonderful! Although you can't really taste the Coffee in it.  I probably needed to make it even darker.  haha  All well, my babes enjoyed it!

Here is the recipe if you would like it.  :) Mocha Cheesecake 








One missing step was adding the chocolate and cooled down coffee



What it looked like after cooked

Not the best presentation

1 comment:

  1. This actually looks sooo delicious! Jealous!!
    x

    P.S. I'm hosting a Marc Jacobs giveaway, you can enter it here http://theblogofobsessivecoolness.blogspot.com/2010/11/marc-jacobs-giveaway.html if you'd like :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank for leaving a comment. It makes my day!! :)