Sunday, November 28, 2010

The Stylish Blogger!!!....

I was doing my daily dashboard surf and I noticed a mention of me on Coco and Vera blog (love her blog and check out the super cute curtains she has in some of her outfit pics!)  I am in shock and soooo totally excited!!! Thank you!!!




The award comes with a few contingences...
1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Share seven facts about yourself.
3. Pay it forward to seven bloggers you adore and contact them to let them know they've been chosen.


Thanks Cee for the award.  I am still a blogger in training :)


Seven things about myself.

1) I work in a scrap yard(Metal Recycling)...no, not outside, I am in the office and have worked there for almost 7 years.  Not the most girlie girl job.
2)My first real job was in a fabric store.  That was great, except everyone I worked with was about 20-30years older than I was.  Lol, I was 15.
3) I have a twin sister and older brother.  My twin and I can actually have conversations without even talking.  I know that sounds weird and it doesn't happen all the time but when it does, it's freaky.
4)I hate corn and yes that means corn on the cob as well. ewww
5)I tend to buy things that I like in every colour. (I bet I am not the only one!)
6)I am getting married next July and it only took me 4 days after the proposal to have almost everything planned....is that weird? Lol
7)Up until about 1 or 2 years ago, I thought thrift shopping was gross.  I have no idea what changed my mind but I rarely buy anything from a mall now. (if you read my blog, almost every outfit has something if not all has been thrifted.  

Seven Blogs I love!!
Nina's Little Black Blog of Style
Five Minute Style
Amber's Notebook
Seeking Dirty Hair Halo
Kertiii
Hello My Pretties
Outfit Diaries

Some of the ladies above I know from another site I frequent.  Go check them out :)

Thanks again Cee for the mention!!

5 comments:

  1. OMG! You just made my day! Thank you so very very much! You're such a doll! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done on the award, it was lovely to know more about you too!

    Thankyou for the comment on my blog :)
    XOXO, BECCA
    www.fashion-train.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! I can't believe you had everything planned within four days, I got married in September after an eighteen month engagement and I was working up until the very last second!
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete

Thank for leaving a comment. It makes my day!! :)