Sunday, November 14, 2010

Lets go play outside!!!

I am about to introduce my WTS (wonderful twin sister) I am at her place for some fooootballl.  Headed here with a major headache but it's turned out to be a wonderful day(thanks to 3 Advils later ugh)  She lives in an apartment with great places to take outdoor pictures.  So, we took advantage of the opportunity.  Get ready for some really awkward amateur outdoor pictures.  Awwww but I love her!  Her boyfriend is playing the guitar and singing behind me.  Sooo cute!  Love you two :)




Excuse my lack of expression here..lol


This is WTS, her name is Carrie :) xoxo




7 comments:

  1. Great blog! Am now following and hope you follow me too :)

    opinionslave.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your sister are so cute Daisy!!

    xxx
    Stacey

    http://fiveminutestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute photos!
    great blog!
    loving the posts
    stop by some time xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! I always wanted to have a twin, so cool you girls are so close, love your umbrella :P
    have a lovely week!

    http://blog.cessoviedo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute umbrella! I need something funky like that for this crazy rainy Vancouver weather.

    *Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks ladies!! I borrowed the umbrella from my sister...I will find out where she got if from.

    ReplyDelete

Thank for leaving a comment. It makes my day!! :)