Sunday, October 31, 2010

My Beautiful Disaster....

I hope that one day I will have this nightmare organized.

Black boots


Booties, pumps (some heels not shown as they are fancy and in boxes), flats and a pair of sneakers (I have more sneakers but they are in my ugly laundry room)

Brown boots
On the right of the picture below, I keep all of my tanks, tripled or more stacked.  I love to layer...... The rest are all my blouses and shirts.
Long Sleeves
Pants on the hangers with yoga pants and leggings on the shelf

Hoodies
Dresses, some jackets
Hoodies and Jackets
If anyone has any suggestion on how I can organize this, please let me know :)

1 comment:

  1. My closet looks flawless right now! I posted about it yesterday, what works great for me is organizinb by colors that way I can find everything in seconds!

    Happy Halloween!

    http://blog.cessoviedo.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank for leaving a comment. It makes my day!! :)